6 Available for Hire/Rent
Download Rental Agreement
Or call 0499 974 772
Rugged construction, simple controls and a 100% duty cycle output rating make these machines a sound investment for heavy duty shop applications. Add the outstanding traditional SCR rectifier arc action delivering high quality, attractive welds and your operators will agree – it’s hard to go wrong with an Idealarc® DC-400.
- Full range output voltage control for easy operation and precise control.
- Standard analog ammeter and voltmeter.
- Mode switch for selecting desired output characteristics.
- Flat-top case with a small footprint can be placed under a workbench or stacked up to 3 high on top of each other.
- Windings and rectifiers are protected against moisture and corrosive environments.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
- Scratch TIG DC
- CV-Solid wire
- CV-Cored wire
- Sub Arc
- Arc Gouging
Input Power: 415/3/50/60
Rated Output: 500A/40V@50% 400A/36V@100%
Input Current: 43A
Output Range: 60-500A DC
Dimensions (H x W x D): 27.5 in x 22.3 in x 33.1 in (698 mm x 561 mm x 840 mm)
Net Weight: 473 (215 kg)