LN8 Wire Feeder
Available for Hire/Rent
Download Rental Agreement
Or call 0499 974 772
The LN-8 and LN-9 are semiautomatic wirefeeders providing dependable performanceand reliable operation, making them idealfor shop or field operations. For precise wirefeeding and quality welds, the LN-8 and LN-9 feature controlled wire feed speed andvoltage during starting for clean, positivestarts and reduced stubbing, skipping andspatter.
- Completely enclosed case- Protects the heavy duty wire drive mechanismfrom damage, yet allows easy access todrive rolls.
- Rugged and durable design- Recognized throughout the industry for its long life and years of trouble-free wirefeeding.
- Standard digital meter- Can be set toread volts, inches or meters/minute onthe LN-9.
- Control of wire feed speed and voltageat the wire feeder- Eliminates the needto return to the power source to adjustprocedures.
- Optional Burnback Kit- Provides adjustable delay of power source outputshut off to prevent the electrode fromsticking in the weld metal when usinghigh wire feed speeds.
- Submerged Arc
Input Power: 115 VAC 50/60 Hz
Input Current at Rated Output: 208V:39A / 230V:35A
Output Capacity Current/Duty Cycle: 600A @ 60%
Wire Size Range: .040-3/32 in (1.0-2.4 mm)
Wire Feed Speed: 10.9 x 9.8 x 9.6(227 x 248 x 244)