Invertec STT-2 LN742 Wire Feeder
Available for Hire/Rent
Download Rental Agreement
Or call 0499 974 772
The Invertec® STT® II power source combines high frequency inverter technology with advanced Waveform Control Technology® to provide a better welding solution than traditional short arc MIG. FEATURES
- Controlled penetration and outstanding heat input control – Ideal for welding joints with open root, gaps, or on thin material with no burnthrough.
- Reduced spatter and fumes – Current is controlled to achieve optimal metal transfer.
- Various shielding gases – STT® may be used with various gas blends including 100% CO2 and Argon or Helium blends. Larger diameter wires can typically be used.
- Good bead control and faster travel speeds – Can replace TIG (GTAW) in many applications without sacrificing appearance or quality.
- Background and Tailout Current – Accurately control fine and coarse heat input for reduced distortion and burnthrough as well as proper penetration
- Adjustable Hot Start – controls the heat at the start of the weld.
Part no. K1525-1
Input Power Voltage/Phase/Hertz: 208/230/460/3/60
Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle: 225A/29V/60% 200A/28V/100%
Input Current @ Rated Output: 32/30/16A
Output Range: Peak Current:0-450A, Background Current:0-125A, Max. OCV: 85V
Dimensions (mm): 23.2 x 13.2 x 24.4(589 x 336 x 620)
Net Weight lbs (kg) 117 (53)